OUR PREFAB MOBILE DORMITORY UNITS OFFER A HIGH LEVEL OF SLEEPING COMFORT ON SITE
Our prefab Speedsleep mobile dormitory units offer you a choice of single, double or multiple sleeping accommodation on site. These portable units are well designed, and are spacious, well ventilated and fully insulated.
If you thought sleeping accommodation on industrial and construction sites were about camping, think again. These prefab mobile bedrooms are in a different class. Speedsleep mobile dormitories will provide you with peaceful, undisturbed sleep on site – so vital for optimum work performance!
|Length (ext)||5 820||5 820||9 300||11 620||15 100||17 420|
|Length (int)||5 740||5 740||9 220||11 540||15 020||17 340|
|Width (ext)||2 420||2 990||2 990||2 990||3 580||3 580|
|Width (int)||2 260||2 910||2 910||2 910||3 500||3 500|
|Height (int)||2 400||2 400||2 400||2 400||2 400||2 400|
|All dimensions given in mm)||All dimensions given in mm)||All dimensions given in mm)||All dimensions given in mm)||All dimensions given in mm)||All dimensions given in mm)||All dimensions given in mm)|
TRANSPORT & HANDLING
It is extremely important that the following points are taken into consideration before delivery can be effected:
- Site should be level and compacted. It should not slope more than 200 mm over the length and 100 mm over the width of the unit.
- Site must be accessible for an abnormally large load. All trees and/or other obstacles that may be in the way must be removed beforehand to allow easy access.
- Gates into property must be a minimum of 4 m wide, and truck must have a straight runup of at least 25 m, to allow bigger units (9 m and upwards) to be offloaded into position, and allow trucks to drive out from under unit after having lifted it.
- Unit will be dropped onto trestles and levelled in order to allow doors to open freely. Final levelling must be done by client unless siting is done and charged for by Speedspace.
- A site inspection prior to delivery can be arranged.
- All equipment used for loading and off-loading of units is certified and load tested.