PREFAB PORTABLE TOILET/ABLUTION FACILITIES REPRESENT PRIVACY AND COMFORT ON SITE
Wherever workers congregate on site, hygienic toilet/ablution facilities are vital. Cleanliness, privacy and hot water are the keys to comfortable, civilised on-site living.
Our Speedloo mobile prefabricated ablution/toilet units are fully equipped, and vary in size from single toilets to complete bathroom/change – room/locker-room complexes.
On-site living now need not mean low standards in prefab bathrooms and toilets. The only problem with Speedloo portable prefab toilets is that your site workers may be too comfortable and linger too long!
TRANSPORT & HANDLING
It is extremely important that the following points are taken into consideration before delivery can be effected:
- Site should be level and compacted. It should not slope more than 200 mm over the length and 100 mm over the width of the unit.
- Site must be accessible for an abnormally large load. All trees and/or other obstacles that may be in the way must be removed beforehand to allow easy access.
- Gates into property must be a minimum of 4 m wide, and truck must have a straight run-up of at least 25 m, to allow bigger units (9 m and upwards) to be offloaded into position, and allow trucks to drive out from under unit after having lifted it.
- Unit will be dropped onto trestles and levelled in order to allow doors to open freely. Final levelling must be done by client unless siting is done and charged for by Speedspace.
- A site inspection prior to delivery can be arranged.
- All equipment used for loading and off-loading of units is certified and load tested.